You Are My Hands

So, I can't believe it's been almost 7 years since I last posted anything. To be honest, I forgot I even had a blog. Anyways, my motto for the past several years has been: it can only get better. 

Man, who knew serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints would literally change my life forever, that marriage is the best and sometimes the worst and being a mom is the absolute best thing and hardest thing I've ever done. More on that later. 

Just been feeling the need to post about ma vie (my life:). I often reflect on who I was before my mission, my marriage, before having and losing baby Kate and I often wonder where did that goofy girl go. I feel more capable of doing difficult things like playing the piano in front of people. I feel an inner strength and peace that I know comes from the Savior and my guardian angel, Kate. Believe it or not, I am an introvert at heart and I'd much rather keep my mouth shut. But, I also know that one of the reasons for all the suffering we endure is to uplift another and to be Christ's hands on this beautiful earth. This is one of my favorite pictures of Kate's perfect little hands.


I love this General Conference talk by President Uchtdorf that shares, "As disciples of Jesus Christ, our  Master, we are called to support and heal rather than condemn." Here's the link to the talk, check it out: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2010/04/you-are-my-hands?lang=eng



Comments

Popular Posts