This is the first day of my life.


These past 2 weeks have been crazy, to say the least. But I like crazy because I am crazy. I feel that moving back home has given me this opportunity to start anew, which is a very rejuvenating and refreshing feeling. I'm not gonna lie, at times it has been difficult but what's life without a little bit of a challenge now and then, eh? When I think about this time that I have been given to be around such amazing people, I'm just happy and grateful to be living down south again. It has been weird hearing the F bomb dropped like sprinkles from a cupcake and the fumes of cigarrettes intoxicating my lungs but I just remind myself that we are all on a great adventure to find true happiness really.

Comments

  1. loved the cupcakes visual. never thought of it that way exactly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts