"Day of Change" is imminent


So, my parents are pack rats. As a result I have never been able to step foot in my garage without seeing boxes of stuff... sentimental stuff, of course but still just stuff. Moving away from home was one of the most invigorating steps in my life for a lot of reasons. For one I was able to see that I don't need all that "stuff". I can live with at least one pair of pants, a couple of shirts, some shoes, maybe a jacket if I'm in the north, etc. Because of this rejuvenating existence that I experienced at school and with the experiences of my sister, Kristen, who recently returned from serving a mission in Antofagasta, Chile, we decided that there must be a reason all of my siblings are living in such close quarters this summer... with our powers combined we decided to clean out the house for good :) This Saturday, the eighteenth of July of the year two thousand and nine has been dubbed "The Day of Change" for the Parker Family. Questions and doubts have filled my mind plenty of times but all that can be done and said is SI SE PUEDE! haha. I feel it is not healthy to live in such a way where the materialistic things that we are surrounded by, engulf us. There is a much more happier way of life and I feel it is my duty to bring that happiness to my parents since they seem to be stressed all the time. Stress= no bueno. I really believe it will shorten and inhibit our souls to live a long healthy, well-lived and happy life! The moral of this story is that there is never a time like the present for your life to change for good.

Comments

  1. Amen! Why is the garage always so cluttered?! Good luck my friend. At least you've got the sibs to help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts