updates just in case you missed the past 2 years of my life...

First of all, I got back from my mission in Bulgaria August 2010 with an unknown illness accompanying me to present. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. If anyone is debating on serving a mission, I always tell them it is worth it to teach people and bring them closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is not some fairytale. The Plan of Happiness is real. (to learn more about this plan copy and paste:
https://lds.org/plan/earth-life?lang=eng ). It makes life on earth worth it. When times are difficult, it gives me purpose and direction. I cannot deny the existence of God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. There were so many experiences that make my heart so happy thinking about them and I have this love for Bulgarians, unlike anything else I've felt in my life.

Second, after lots of prayers, priesthood blessings, doctors appointments, 1.5 years time of healing, medications, and physical therapy, I just finished my first semester back at Brigham Young University since before my mission. It makes me cry just thinking of the Lord's mercy and love He has shown me in every aspect of my life. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to God for the strength He gave me to serve a mission, gain my health back and then go back to school.

It has been a long journey but a definite pleasure and privilege to learn how the Spirit communicates to me, how prayers of faithful friends and families are answered, and to be healthy enough to study around some of the finest young adults in all the world. I couldn't be happier this Christmas season for blessings of health, blessings of attaining an education, blessings of relations with my family and my friends, near and far.

Merry Christmas my dear family and friends! I love you all with a tremendous amount of my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts